Union Paradise Blog List

TASLEEM

Tasleem ::
Was Salaatu Was Salaamu Alaa Rasoolil Laah, Allaahummagh Firlee Dhunoobee.

Total Pageviews

Daily Hadith

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Last Words Of Some Atheists - A Must Read

Sir Thomas Scott:
"Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now

I know and feel that there are both, and I am doomed to perdition by the just judgment of the Almighty."

Voltaire:
"I am abandoned by God and man; I will give you half of what I am worth if you will give me six months' life." (He said this to Dr. Fochin, who told him it could not be done.) "Then I shall die and go to hell!"

Charles Churchill:
"What a fool I have been!"



Robert Ingersoll: 

 "O God, if there be a God, save my soul, if I have a soul!" (Some say it was this way: "Oh God, if there be a God, save my soul if I have a soul, from hell, if there be a hell!")

M.F. Rich:
"Terrible horrors hang over my soul! I have given my immortality for gold; and its weight sinks me into a hopeless, helpless Hell!"

Thomas Paine:
"I would give worlds if I had them, that The Age of Reason had never been published. O Lord, help me! Christ, help me! . . No, don't leave; stay with me! Send even a child to stay with me; for I am on the edge of Hell here alone. If ever the Devil had an agent, I have been that one."

Sir Francis Newport, Head of an English Infidel Club:
"You need not tell me there is no God for I know there is one, and that I am in His presence! You need not tell me there is no hell. I feel myself already slipping. Wretches, cease your idle talk about there being hope for me! I know I am lost forever! Oh, that fire! Oh, the insufferable pangs of hell! Oh, eternity forever and forever!"

Honore Gabriel Raqueti Mirabeau:
"My sufferings are intolerable; I have within me a hundred years of life but not a moment's courage. Give me more laudanum (mixture containing opium) that I may not think of eternity and what is to come."

Gibbon, a historian and a skeptic:
"The present is a fleeting moment, the past is no more, and my prospect of futurity is dark and doubtful."

Caesar Borgia:
"While I lived, I provided for everything but death; now I must die, and am unprepared to die."

 Thomas Hobbs:
"I say again, if I had the whole world at my disposal, I would give it to live one day. I am about to take a leap into the dark."

Edward Gibbon:
"All is lost, finally, irrevocable lost. All is dark and doubtful."

No comments:

Post a Comment